At salon founded in 1968, stylists cut hair before administering moisturizing treatments, partial highlights, or keratin express treatments
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation policy required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for a haircut and a moisturizing hair treatment (a $114 value)
- $35 for a haircut, shampoo, deep-conditioning treatment, and partial highlights (a $129 value)
- $49 for a haircut, and keratin express treatment (a $199 value)
It would be nearly impossible to tally up all the haircuts, highlights, and mani-pedis stylists have performed since Daisy Nails & Hair Salon first opened its doors in 1968. More than 40 years later, they still keep up with the latest trends, priding themselves on creating celebrity-like hair and washing away the pheromones that attract paparazzi. Aside from cuts and coloring treatments, stylists shape fetching brows with threading and install cascades of flowing tresses with 100% natural human hair extensions. The salon also relaxes customers with services such as soothing massages and luxurious caviar facials.