- Key Points:
Best Food For World Peace 2002 - Scene Magazine
There really is nothing like good food to bring people together, and Phil "the Fire" Davis's "comfort food for the soul" proves the point. Word of his famous L.A.-style chicken and waffles (a breathtakingly sweet and savory combination of crunchy fried chicken and tender waffle, doused, as you will, with both hot sauce and maple syrup) has traveled fast. Today, his homey restaurant is almost constantly crammed with a well-integrated crowd of happy chowhounds. World peace through sweet-potato pie? It could happen, and Phil could be just the man to cook it up.
Half Off at Phil the Fire!
Get $30 in Food for only $15!
Phil the Fire is a sit down restaurant that features the best soul-satisfying recipes for delicious combinations of hot, golden waffles smothered with maple syrup, flavorsome fried chicken and hot sauce, cheesy casseroles, moist meatloaf, creamy mac and cheese, homemade desserts, and more!
Phil the Fire is located in the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Beachwood. Come check us out!
Prepare to Phil the Fire!
How to enjoy Chicken & Waffles!
1. Sit back and get comfortable.
2. Butter up a Phil the Fire fluffy, golden Cinnamon spiced Belgian Waffle.
3. Place your favorite piece of Phil the Fire fried chicken over the waffle.
4. Lightly season with our tasty hot sauce.
5. Pour syrup over both the Chicken & Waffle.
6. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
7. Put fork through both chicken and waffle.
8. Open wide.
9. Insert fork into mouth.
10. Repeat steps 6 through 11 until satisfied
Certificate not valid for Happy Hour food specials in the Bar. Not valid for alcohol, tax or gratuity. No cash value. No cash back. Limit one certificate per table. Not good Saturdays after 7:00 PM or toward Sunday Brunch.