- Limit 2 vouchers per person; buy unlimited as gifts.
- Must be 18 years or older to attend.
- Voucher is valid only for the lecture selected at BWM check-out.
- Voucher must be exchanged for ticket at registration desk.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Value expires on the date of the selected lecture: 09/07/2011, 09/08/2011, or 09/09/2011.
There are many different types of masters out there. There are the PGA Masters, chess Grand Masters, and Masters of Ceremonies. But there's only one place that gathers celebrated masters of painting and then invites you to join them - American Artist Magazine's Weekend with the Masters, where $37.50 gets you one ticket to an evening lecture ($75 value). Choose "The Objectivity & Subjectivity of Art" (a panel discussion on Wed Sept. 7, 7:30-9:30pm), "Richard Schmid Paints Alexey Steele" (Thurs Sept. 8, 7-9pm), or "Quang Ho & Daniel Sprick" (Fri Sept. 9, 7-9pm).
The most illustrious names in fine arts will be converging at the picturesque Portola Hotel, where artists have been coming for centuries to paint en plein air. See Richard Schmid and Alexey Steele to witness two of America’s premier portraitists engage in philosophical and artistic discussions while Schmid executes a painting in oil. Quang Ho will push the bounds of representational art while Daniel Sprick displays his Old Master-style technique as they both paint the same subject. And many of the masters will be present to discuss some of art's biggest questions at the panel discussion entitled "The Objectivity & Subjectivity of Art: Is Beauty Really in the Eye of the Beholder?" You're sure to leave any lecture enlightened and inspired.