Middle Eastern and Ayurveda beauty services in heated hammam
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required for single appointments and 48hr cancellation required for package appointments or fee up to half the groupon price may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for your choice of a hammam-gommage exfoliation treatment (a $79.95 value)
- $70 for a bio-organic cleansing facial and your choice of a hammam-gommage exfoliation treatment (a $159.90 value)
- $99 for a half-hour relaxation massage, bio-organic cleansing facial, and your choice of a hammam-gommage exfoliation treatment (a $209.85 value)
Kaya Kama Hammam & Day Spa’s aestheticians lavish clients in the scents and salves of Middle Eastern and Indian beauty traditions. Inside the hammam, steady heat warms the skin up to 50 degrees as aestheticians scrape away dead cells with the long, massage-like strokes of gommage exfoliation. Throughout the rest of the spa, soothing music wafts in the background as Ayurvedic massages bathe clients in fragrant oils and waxing treatments coat the skin in water-lily extracts and sweet-almond oil.
The spa's body treatments, like cell phones made of salami, combine technology and sensory immersion—they make use of wraps, a hydrotherapy soaker tub, and body butter. Afterwards, a glass of tea or lemon water awaits in the spa lounge. Facials combine Ayurvedic tradition with advanced product lines such as the Shankara BioRegenesis Skin Care System.