FAA-certified instructors guide students as they log their first official hour of flight training
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Must be 10 or older. 265lb weight max. Must sign waiver. Extra $10 fee for fuel charge.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 30-minute ground instruction
- 40-minute hands-on flying instruction
- Two in-air photographs
- Student logbook and flight information packet
Hands-on flight experiences begin with 30 minutes of ground instruction, during which FAA-certified flight instructors introduce students to the ins and outs of the aircraft. After reviewing instrumental directions and demonstrating the physics of gravity by pushing students down a grassy knoll, instructors fire up a Cessna, taxi down the knoll to pick up the student, and hit the sky. After posing with thumbs up for a midair photograph, students try their hands at gentle turns and a circle of Gillette Stadium during a 40-minute flight. Upon returning to terra firma, instructors endorse the flight in a logbook that charts the pathway toward official pilot certification, which students can take home along with the two in-flight photographs.