Ball-spinning antics abound as this world-famous exhibition basketball team dazzles in a comic and athletic performance
- Expires Mar 6, 2014
- Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Scotiabank Saddledome on 3/6/14. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Thursday, March 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Scotiabank Saddledome
- Door time: 5 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 6 p.m. for ticket holders with game ticket only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $33 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–13 of section 102 or 106 or rows 1–24 of section 112 or 117 (up to a $55.25 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–13 of section 102 or 106 or rows 1–24 of section 112 or 117, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $79.25 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 1–4 of section 101, 107, 111, 118, or 122, plus a Magic Pass (up to an $100.60 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.