Chefs prepares Hawaiian lunch plates weaving cuisine of Japan, Korea, and India into traditional Polynesian dishes
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$10 for a Hawaiian meal for two (up to a $21.83 total value)
- Two combination plates from the menu (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks with free refills (a $1.69 value each)
$15 for a Hawaiian meal for two adults and two kids (up to a $31.88 total value)
- Two combination plates (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Two kids meals (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Two fountain drinks (a $1.69 value each)
- Two kids drinks (a $1.25 value each)
Diners sit down around Polynesian fare and Hawaiian barbecue fare, such as Hawaiian-style barbecue short ribs ($8.50), kalua shredded-pork salad with chopped romaine lettuce ($7.50), and katsu musubi ($2.50).Lanikai Grill
The owners' menu of traditional Polynesian dishes hearkens back to their upbringing on Hawaii. Within an open-air kitchen, the staff grills and fries fresh ingredients and assemble them into lunch plates inspired by Hawaii's diverse immigrant population. Techniques and flavors borrowed from Japanese, Korean, and Indian cuisines are woven into Polynesian favorites, such as frybread, barbecue pork, and chicken-curry rice bowls. Through the tall windows of the exhibition storefront, sunshine spills in to bathe the eatery's goldenrod walls in natural light and allow diners to wear their mining helmets solely as fashion statements.