Groups embark on tours of Houston’s historical buildings and bars, enlightened by stories and facts from a knowledgeable guide
- Expires 120 days after purchase.
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts for 2- and 4-person options. Limit 1 per person for 12-person private tour option. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required for 2- and 4-person options; must call to reserve private tour. 2-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 6 for tunnel walk; must be 21 w/ valid ID for pub tour. Pub tour ticket not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Tunnel walk valid Monday-Friday.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $30 for a three-hour tour for two (up to a $60 value)
- $59 for a three-hour tour for four (up to a $120 value)
- $175 for a private three-hour tour for 12 (up to a $360 value)
Customers may opt for a Heart of the Tunnel walk or Historic Downtown Pub Crawl. Tunnel walks begin at 9:30 a.m. on weekdays and pub crawls begin at 6:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Check the calendars on each tour’s page for available times.Heart of the Tunnel walks kick off at Georgia’s Market on Main Street and then move to the 1929 Chase Building, where groups ride the elevator to the 60th floor for photo opportunities and independent debunking of the earth’s supposed curvature. Additional stops include a stained-glass window depicting the Battle of San Jacinto in the Chase Building. Next, head into a tunnel system to visit Pennzoil Place, see Houston City Hall's visitors' center, and stop in an underground food court for a bite.
Alternatively, customers can embark on a historic-downtown pub crawl, beginning at Georgia’s Market. The guide will regale guests with Houston’s early history, including its formative years living abroad, as groups stop at four pubs and bars surrounding Market Square Park.