Instructors teach kids the basics of roller hockey or soccer, or incorporate creativity and sports during Fun Days and All-Girls camp
- Expires Aug 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required 2-3 weeks prior to camp start dates. Must be between the ages 6-12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for one week of road/roller hockey camp for one (a $70 value)
- $60 for one week of road/roller hockey camp for two (a $140 value)
- $35 for one week of soccer camp for one (a $70 value)
- $60 for one week of soccer camp for two (a $140 value)
- $69 for one week of Fun Days camp for one (a $140 value)
- $120 for one week of Fun Days camp for two (a $280 value)
- $69 for one week of All-Girls day camp for one (a $140 value)
- $120 for one week of All-Girls day camp for two (a $280 value)
Check the 2012 Summer Programs for descriptions.Braefoot Community Organization
The Braefoot Community Organization was created to enrich its community with sports and recreational activities. Each of their programs is designed to help kids develop social and physical skills while encouraging healthy lifestyle habits and instilling in them an eagerness to remain active instead of imitating plastic-molded mannequins. Kids aged 16 months to 12 years can undergo non-competitive instruction in roller hockey, soccer, basketball, baseball, and tennis, and owners of fancy feet can take pre-professional and children's level dance instruction with the Westcoast Academy of Performing Arts. During the summer, a slew of camps keep children occupied and involved, teaching kids kayaking or biking basics, or helping them hone their soccer or hockey skills. The organization’s multi-use facility also has grounds for the Lakehill Soccer Association and the Saanich Lacrosse Association to play on and is working toward expanding their activities to include adult programs.