Christine Lucas tailors flexible diets to individual needs or teaches students about healthy raw vegan lifestyle during evening classes
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 48hr cancellation notice required or class will be forfeited.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$157 for one month of holistic nutritional counseling (a $350 value)
- One consultation and two follow-up sessions
- Plan healthy meals and develop good habits
- Helps to alleviate digestive concerns and lose weight
$298 for a 10-week raw vegan cooking class (up to a $599 value)
- Meets May 30–August 22 on Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Advance registration is required
- Learn food-prep techniques and receive take-home recipes
- Establish healthier eating habits
- A sunset dinner is included in every class
Christine Lucas, owner of Complete Mind and Body, knows that a fulfilling diet doesn’t just eliminate pounds. It also acts as a springboard to healthy life choices that lead to greater happiness. Her approach to nutrition begins with detailed client consultations to determine their unique nutritional needs; after all, she writes, “one person’s food is another person’s poison.” Lucas also looks at what she calls the “primary foods”: her clients’ stress level, career fulfillment, and whether their exercise regimen ends at bench-pressing spoonsful of ice cream.
Lucas brings enthusiasm and empathy to her practice because she’s tackled health issues in her own life. After a car accident years ago, doctors told Lucas she’d have to give up her active lifestyle due to a back injury and her weight. Undeterred, Lucas lost 40 pounds. Her discipline and dedication to holistic health helped her to reclaim the life she wanted, and she applies these lessons to her present-day clients.