• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Options A & B: Excludes holidays, festivals, or Saturdays
• Option C: Valid Wednesday and Saturday evenings only
• Tours subject to weather conditions
• Not valid for women who are pregnant
• Not valid for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs
The problem with drinking and learning is retaining all your newfound knowledge the next day. Get some professional help with today's deal from Eat Drink Educate: $15 for your choice of an hour-long libation class (regularly $30). Held at a number of fine bars and restaurants across the city during the month of June, these evening events include a mix of education and indulgence. Get whisked away to a land of distillery and aged barrels with a whiskey-centric course; explore different types of tequila; or learn how to stock your home bar and whip up cocktails in the mixology class. Or, trade highballs for lower-proof beverages when you bring your blanc slate to a class about various varietals and food pairings or hop to any of the craft beer events. With an unpretentious approach to teaching -- and sampling -- these experiences are anything but old-fashioned.