- Bluetooth wireless pairing
- Connects to computers, iPads, iPhones, and other mobiles
- 2.0 speaker system with built-in passive bass radiator
- Speakerphone function
- Up to five-hour play time
Known for being amicable, sound always produces waves. Let it resonate with you with today’s Groupon: £29.99 for an i-Station Bluetooth2 speaker, distributed by Logic3. Shouting out loud and proud with 2.0 speaker system sound, this compact gadget has plenty to make noise about. The speaker is on friendly terms with devices ranging from PCs and iPads, to BlackBerrys and Android phones, its ten-metre wireless range keeping it playing all over the house. The i-Station Bluetooth2 booms forth with an integrated passive bass radiator, while the speakerphone function makes long-distance calls a breeze. Running on battery power, it keeps going for up to five hours, and arrives in a handy carry pouch.
• Bluetooth wireless pairing; up to ten-metre range • Compatibility: PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and most mobile phones with Bluetooth capabilities • 2.0 speaker system with built-in passive bass radiator • Up to five-hour play time • Speakerphone function with noise and echo reduction • Stereo line-in for use with other audio devices (cable included) • Operates on built-in rechargeable battery
Gracing over 30 countries with the distribution of innovative audio and gaming products, Logic3 makes plenty of sense with a variety of top brands. The company is one of the world’s leading players in portable audio and video game distribution and is dedicated to populating lives with fun and helping folk joyously face the music.
1. Buy your Groupon 2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code' 3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date 4. Go to www.logic3.com/istation-bluetooth-speaker 5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF 6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£2.99) To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.