Trampoline park with four pit areas, two Aeroball courts, a free-jump zone, a dodge-ball arena, and an area for children
- Expires Nov 15, 2012
- May buy multiple. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Consent from parent or legal guardian required if under 18.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for one hour of trampoline-jumping admission for two (a $20 value)
- $19 for one hour of trampoline-jumping admission for four (a $40 value)
- $28 for one hour of trampoline-jumping admission for six (a $60 value)
Get Air's four pit trampolines allow bouncers to jump from competition-grade rectangular trampolines into miniature abysses filled with soft, square blocks of foam. But the expansive indoor facility fosters more activities than just jumping. Angled borders surround a dodge-ball arena made up of four long tumbling tracks, and two Aeroball courts host a combination of volleyball, basketball, and trampolining. AirJam basketball takes place in its own area, while kids shorter than 48 inches can play without fear of falling adults or skies at the Small Air area.