Professional chefs guide students through Italian culinary traditions and pasta classics or help to craft three types of international tapas
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for an Italian Cooking or World Tapas class for one (up to a $75 value)
- $69 for an Italian Cooking or World Tapas class for two (up to a $150 value)
- $129 for an Italian Cooking or World Tapas class for four (up to a $300 value)
The Italian Cooking class covers the necessary prep for classic dishes, including a caprese salad with pan-seared mozzarella, potato gnocchi, and spaghetti carbonara. Students also absorb tips on locating and blending Italian spices to jazz up future meals.
Alternatively, professional chefs outline the assembly and presentation of three small platters during the World Tapas class. Guests listen to the history, culture, and methodology of tapas as they build their own dishes, which incorporate a broad range of flavors. The type of tapas varies with each class.
Classes are held at restaurants, bars, and kitchen spaces in the Loop, River North, West Loop, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, and Lakeview. Visit the website for Italian-Cooking and World-Tapas locations.I Wish Lessons
I Wish Lessons’ professionally guided classes convene in various venues throughout Chicago, Boston, DC, and Detroit, uniting and educating like-minded learners in vibrant social settings. The company’s hundreds of teachers have educated countless learners while introducing them to new friends and planning private events, including birthday parties and baby showers. Classes broach a multitude of engaging, lighthearted subjects, such as beer and bacon pairing, scotch tasting, cupcake decorating, and sushi rolling.