Chefs prepare seafood, chicken, and pizzas alongside hearty pastas in rustic eatery with warm-colored murals of Italian streets
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. $60 option valid only dinner and for parties of 4 or more. Not valid on New Years Eve, Valentines Day, or Mother's Day.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $15 for $30 worth of Italian dinner
- $30 for $60 worth of Italian dinner for four or more people
- $7 for $14 worth of Italian lunch
Tuscany Ristorante Italiano’s classic Italian lunch and dinner menus draw on ingredients such as homemade mozzarella, fresh basil, and fire-roasted peppers to enliven traditional pastas, chicken and veal entrees, and paninis. Midday patrons can dig their forks into the mellenzane ripieno’s mingling of oven-baked spinach, ricotta, and eggplant ($8.95), or marvel as the flounder francese thwarts convention and swims downstream through a river of white wine, lemon, and butter sauce ($10.95). Alternatively, an evening nibbler of fired calamari can dunk golden ringlets into zesty marinara sauce ($7.95) or feast on a bowl of rigatoni boscaiola peppered with chunks of sausage, roasted peppers, and fresh mushrooms ($12.95).