Gnocchi with grilled chicken, braised-beef ravioli, and house-made pizza dough crowned with pecorino cheese, brie, and fresh herbs
- Expires Dec 1, 2012
- Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Valid only for option purchased. Build your own pizza valid only for three items, extra fee for additional toppings. Extra $5 fee for upgrade to an entree. Extra $2.50 fee to switch salads for appetizers.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$30 for dinner for two (up to a $62 total value)
- Two salads (up to a $9 value each)
- Two pizza or pasta entrees valued up to $22
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $124 total value)
- Four salads (up to a $9 value each)
- Four pizza or pasta entrees valued up to $22
The kitchen crew at La Bella Vita crafts fresh salads and meals such as lasagna and braised-beef ravioli. Groupon holders can choose to upgrade a salad to an appetizer for an additional $2.50 fee. See the full menu.La Bella Vita
After scouring markets for fresh produce, the chefs at La Bella Vita return to the kitchen to knead dough for pizzas and press it into sheets for pasta. Tender gnocchi softens quickly in pans with grilled chicken and roasted mushrooms, and the cooks spoon dollops of lemon-dill yogurt sauce onto cuts of salmon. From an oven emerge pizzas seasoned by imported flames and topped with grilled eggplant, goat cheese, roasted tomatoes, and brie. The metallic chorus of pots and busy knives drifts out into La Bella Vita’s dining room, past leather chairs, and out onto a sunny patio.