The Calabrian owner focuses on familiar southern Italian staples including housemade ravioli and meat lasagna
- Expires Mar 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for dinner. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$35 for an Italian dinner for two (up to a $74 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two pasta entrees (up to a $19 value each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $10.50 value each)
$30 for $60 worth of Italian cuisine, such as polenta with grilled sausage ($10), housemade meat lasagna ($17) and wild-mushroom ravioli with butter, sage, and roasted pine nuts ($18). See the menu.