Butter-hued walls and flowing red curtains set the tone for paper-thin prosciutto, hearty pastas, and seafood in rich basil pesto
- Expires 120 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials or half-priced martini's. Not valid during or for special events; not valid on holidays. Must purchase 1 food item. Must use promotional value in one visit. Cannot be combined with other specials or offers. Tax and gratuity not included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for $40 worth of Italian food for two
- $39 for $80 worth of Italian food for four
The lunch menu includes items such as steamed mussels in white wine and marinara, served with crushed fennel and crispy genoa salami ($9.90) and prosciutto paninis with gorgonzola and pears ($8.90). Dinner entrees include wild boar lasagna ($19.50), potato and herb-crusted salmon with crispy polenta cake ($18.90), and two double-cut lamb chops with mint basil pesto ($23.90).