Made-from-scratch pizzas layered with spices and housemade sauces anchor an Italian spread that includes pastas, which can also be catered
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 5 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Must purchase 1 food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra $5 fee for delivery. Valid at this location only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for $20 worth of pizza, pasta, and sandwiches
- $20 for $40 worth of pizza, pasta, and sandwiches
- $24 for a half-size pasta tray and one 2-liter soda for up to 10 (a $47.94 value)
- $45 for a full-size pasta tray and two 2-liter sodas for up to 20 (a $87.98 value)
The menu includes meat-stuffed sandwiches ($2.99 ), chicken parmesan ($9.99), and gourmet pizzas such as the Mediterranean ($12.99 ) topped with gyro meat, pepperoncini, feta, and mozzarella.
To feed large crowds at special events, cooks can whip up a batch of one of the 16 pastas on the menu. Selections include spaghetti and meatballs, chicken marsala, eggplant parmesan, and beef lasagna.Pizza Fino
Pizza Fino's dough spends its entire existence under the watchful eye of its creators—from the moment it blooms from scratch in the restaurant's kitchen until it's time to leave for the plate of a hungry diner. During the in-between times, the dough is dressed in sauces crafted from Pizza Fino's own recipes, adorned with precisely aged Wisconsin cheeses, and—to ensure that it lives up to Pizza Fino's "Like No Other" motto—stone-baked to a golden brown. Similar attention goes into Pizza Fino's non-pizza dishes, such as the gourmet salads and crunchy calzones made at various locations across Houston.