Italian- and Mediterranean-inspired pastas, grilled rack of lamb, and pan-seared calamari
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for a meal for two with one appetizer and two entrees (up to an $83.97 value)
- $69 for a meal for four with two appetizers and four entrees (up to a $167.94 value)
- $25 for $50 worth of food and drinks
The menu includes appetizers such as pan-seared calamari in a white-wine garlic sauce ($17.99) as well as bruschetta layered with tomato and feta ($5.99). Entrees include a grilled rack of lamb ($32.99) and plates of chicken or seafood risotto topped with shaved parmigiano-reggiano ($18.99).Pomodoro Ristorante
Helmed by restaurateur Sourav Saha, Pomodoro Ristorante's chefs churn out an array of Italian and Mediterranean-influenced dishes, beginning with early-morning breakfasts and reaching well into the evening. During lunch, the menu helps to slay midday blues with comforting plates of spaghetti and meatballs as well as BLT wraps that can be used like police batons. Dinner welcomes an additional spread of hearty Italian food, from pan-seared calamari to steaming bowls of fettuccine draped in carbonara sauce.