Fresh seafood from Japan makes up sushi, tempura & noodle dishes served among shoji screens & soft Japanese music
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for $40 worth of sushi and Japanese dinner for groups of two
- $40 for $80 worth of sushi and Japanese dinner for groups of four
- $10 for $20 worth of sushi and Japanese cuisine for lunch
Entrees include udon soup ($7), vegetable tempura ($16), and dozens of sushi rolls such as spicy tuna ($4) and prawn tempura with avocado ($7.50). See the full menu.Michi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Michi Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar’s five chefs hail from Tokyo and the coastal town of Shizuoka, where they learned Japanese cooking skills using the freshest seafood. At Michi, they strive to uphold the same caliber of freshness, shipping in fish from Japan each morning to craft their menu of sushi, noodle soups, and tempura-battered delicacies.
The staff’s commitment to authentic Japanese cuisine extends beyond the kitchen. Hosts present oshibori, or hot towels, to guests so they can cleanse their hands before meals, and at the eight-seat sushi bar, dining companions gather around chefs who greet them with a traditional “arigato gozaimasu.” Behind Michi’s translucent screen doors, or shoji, barefoot diners perch atop cushions encircling low wooden tables eating with chopsticks to enjoy a reprieve from forks, knives, and musical spoons.