- Expires Mar 15, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 add'l as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Valid only for hibachi menu. Add'l charge for Yokohama Specials: Seafood Combo (add'l $9), Filet Combos (add'l $2?$5), or Regular Lobster Hibachi (add'l $4).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $26, you get a hibachi dinner for two (up to a $54 value).
- For $50, you get a hibachi dinner for four (up to a $108 value).
- For $70, you get a hibachi dinner for six (up to a $162 value).
Yokohama Japanese Restaurant's resident chefs invite traditional techniques and new flavors to co-exist in their menu of hibachi cuisine, earning recognition in South Jersey Magazine's Best of the Best in 2011. Dining parties chat and synchronize expressions of awe as skilled chefs sizzle up hibachi shrimp, filet mignon, chicken, scallops, or vegetables. For an additional charge, guests indulge mouths with the regular lobster hibachi or specialty combos of seafood or surf ’n’ turf. All of the entrees arrive with a posse of soup, salad, and fried rice to back them up in case a heated food fight breaks out.
Like the menu, Yokohama Japanese Restaurant's interior boasts a sleek, contemporary sheen with traditional Japanese décor asserting itself amid the exposed brick walls and wooden accents.