Classes teach self-confidence and self-defense to toddlers through adults in karate, tae kwon do, and Krav Maga styles
- Expires 120 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. New students only. Classes must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $24 for two weeks of karate classes (a $49 value)
- $49 for one month of karate classes with a gi included (a $165 value)
- $69 for two months of karate classes with a gi included (a $290 value)
- $39 for one month of Krav Maga classes (a $99 value)
- $49 for a two-hour karate birthday party (a $150 value)
With the Israeli martial-art form Krav Maga, instructors teach students how to use quick, aggressive, and instinctive movements to defend against a variety of attacks, such as chokes, grabs, and weapon-related assaults. They also demonstrate techniques for spotting potential threats.A two-hour birthday party includes 90 minutes of karate instruction and 30 minutes set aside for food and presents. ATA Karate does not provide food, plates, or cutlery, but the staff does provide cleanup after the event.