Watercraft rental station equips guests with kayaks or paddleboards for up to eight hours of enjoyment on Shelbyville's Gun Lake
- Expires Jun 15, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 48hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for an eight-hour kayak rental for one (a $40 value)
- $22 for an eight-hour kayak rental for two (a $45 value)
- $35 for an eight-hour standup-paddleboard rental (a $70 value)
Perched on the banks of Gun Lake, Gun Lake Rentals provides visitors with access to their flotilla of boats and personal watercrafts. The fleet includes jet skis, ski boats, and pontoon boats, as well as paddleboards, kayaks, and canoes. After a full day of staying afloat on an oversized puddle, guests can explore nearby hiking trails and picnic sites or seek out attractions in Shelbyville, which include golf courses, miniature golf courses, and horse ranches.