- Expires Jun 27, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $35, you get a two-part Kérastase deep-conditioning treatment with a shampoo and blow-dry (a $105 value).
- For $40, you get 10 strands of micro-rings hair extensions (a $140 value).
- For $50, you get an organic double-process color with a shampoo and blow-dry (a $155 value).
Attentive stylists work to shape customized styles for clients cosseted within Allure's pumpkin-hued walls. Two-step Kérastase treatments nourish locks left limp and ravenous by overprocessing or being used for double-dutch. The initial Masquintense treatment deep-conditions dry hair, leaving it soft and shiny, before a follow-up dose of Injection De Force fortifies weak and vulnerable tresses. In a 45-minute extension session, stylists attach 10 strands of strong, natural-looking human hair to indigenous tresses with a cylindrical copper clamp. The Cinderella-brand hair extensions remain fastened to locks for up to four months without any need for them to be slathered in adhesive, treated with chemicals, or bribed with offers of chocolate-flavored shampoo.
Organic Tocco Magico hair color, concocted with coconut cream, seven herbs, and low ammonia levels, vivifies hue-hungry tresses with double-process coloring. Afterward, a blowout sculpts tresses into loose curls, sleek styles, or the face-framing wings popularized by Farrah Fawcett or Captain America.