Keratin treatment smoothes frizz; stylists update looks with cut, style, color service and Aveda deep conditioning
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. New clients only. Valid for select stylists only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Extra fee may apply for longer, thicker hair.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$49 for a salon package (up to a $150 value)
- Cut and blow-dry style (up to a $55 value)
- Choice of root tint or partial highlights (up to a $65 value)
- Aveda deep-conditioning treatment with hot towel and arm massage ($30 value)
$149 for a La-Brasilliana Zero or Aveda keratin treatment (up to a $350 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.Pure glo Salon
As an Aveda concept salon, Pure glo keeps stylists’ stations stocked with the brand’s signature line of all natural products, protecting hair from harsh chemicals. Every hair service starts with a scalp massage that, in addition to relaxing finicky follicles, infuses them with Aveda natural oils. For aesthetic concerns south of the hairline, professionals dole out skincare services including 30-minute Aveda mini facials and make-up applications. During spa nail services, technicians coat tips in regular polish or Shellac—a gel polish that lasts for up to two weeks and resists chips more effectively than a militant dietician. The salon's sleek leather styling chairs spin and foxtrot atop the hardwood floor, and high ceilings lend the space a natural, modern edge.