Dr. Vargas wields laser used by NFL and NBA teams to fully remove fungus growths from toes; laser therapy eases heel pain
- Expires Jan 23, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $199 for two laser toe-fungus-removal sessions on one foot (a $900 value)
- $299 for two laser toe-fungus-removal sessions on both feet (a $1,395 value)
- $180 for six laser heel-pain sessions (a $360 value)
Trained technicians target toe fungus with an infrared laser that produces no more heat than a hair dryer. The treatment involves no recovery time and produces none of the side effects of oral medication. Though the treatments work to eliminate fungal growth, the nail will need to grow out before full results are seen. During heel-pain sessions, laser light is used to foster tissue repair and ease inflammation.Foot & Ankle Associates
A former college football player, Dr. Marco A Vargas knows the stresses that are placed upon feet throughout the day. Now committed to educating his patients on general foot health, Dr. Vargas treats a diverse range of foot and ankle issues using rehabilitation, surgical procedures, and laser technology. The in-house procedures can treat issues ranging from broken ankles to bunions and toe fungus, fostering overall foot health so patrons can enjoy pain-free strolls and a reprieve from handstand commutes. Foot & Ankle Associates treats patients of all ages, and visitors can also grab a free copy of Dr. Vargas’s book, Got Foot Pain? or peruse the website’s compendium of education materials for more information on the symptoms and treatments of specific foot disorders.