Dr. Vargas wields laser used by NFL and NBA teams to fully remove fungus growths from toes; laser therapy eases heel pain
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $199 for two laser toe-fungus-removal sessions on one foot (a $900 value)
- $299 for two laser toe-fungus-removal sessions on both feet (a $1,395 value)
- $180 for six laser heel-pain sessions (a $360 value)
Trained technicians target toe fungus with an infrared laser that produces no more heat than a hair dryer. The treatment involves no recovery time and produces none of the side effects of oral medication. Though the treatments work to eliminate fungal growth, the nail will need to grow out before full results are seen. During heel-pain sessions, laser light is used to foster tissue repair and ease inflammation.