LightSheer XC apparatus uses near-infrared laser to disable hair at the follicular level; ChillTip ensures comfort while protecting the skin
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required or $25 fee may apply, $75 fee for no-shows.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $149 for six laser hair-reduction treatments on either the lower arms and hands or the upper arms and shoulders (up to a $1,000 value)
- $159 for six treatments on the full face (a $500 value)
- $299 for six treatments on the feet and upper or lower legs (a $1,125 value)
- $349 for six treatments on a man's full back, including the back of the neck (a $1,000 value)
Deseret Aesthetic & Lifestyle Institute medical director Dr. Gregory Allen is a skin specialist who has contributed to FDA research and the FDA approval process. He now shares his epidermal expertise with licensed aestheticians and laser technicians as they apply permanent makeup and perform peels and facials. High-tech equipment abounds at the center, from a VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis System for eliminating spider veins to a CO2 laser for reducing wrinkles. Aestheticians rely on skincare products from Derma MD and Obagi, which soothe skin so that clients don't have to cut eyeholes in a receiving blanket and wear it as a mask. An elegant vibe radiates from the spa’s cream-and-black motif, which clients first encounter in a waiting room lined with cushy suede chairs.