Licensed technicians remove body hair during 15-minute sessions using a diode laser equipped with chilling tip for comfort
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Valid only for select service areas.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $129 for six laser hair-removal treatments on small areas (up to a $270 value)
- $249 for six hair-removal treatments on medium areas (up to a $1,050 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments on large areas (up to a $1,500 value)
- $399 for a full-body laser hair-removal package (a $2,550 value). The package includes six Brazilian-area hair-removal treatments (a $150 value each), six underarm treatments (a $50 value each), and six lower-leg treatments (a $225 value each).
For a complete list of available treatment areas, please click here.
Technicians employ the Lumenis LightSheer diode laser to remove hair and reduce future growth. The laser uses a chilling tip to protect and sooth the skin prior to contact, and each treatment take approximately 15 minutes. While results vary, the process typically removes the majority of hair after six treatments.Acomoclitic Hair Removal Studio
The licensed technicians at Acomoclitic Hair Removal Studio specialize in safely removing unwanted hair from every public and private area of the body. Under the supervision of medical director Dr. Ken Oleszek, the ladies of Acomoclictic take aim at hairs with lasers or sugaring techniques. Staff can augment treatments with an in-house line of bleaching products or revitalize faces through skin peels, photo facials, and microdermabrasions. Newly sleek patrons move through the lounge-like waiting room, beneath shelves brimming with Sinless spray-tanning elixirs, which add a golden hue to skin and make claims of being a model in a hammock catalog slightly more believable.