Technicians permanently reduce unwanted hair in six treatments; a year of treatments banishes hair from up to four areas
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 1 per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift for six-treatment options. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid until 8/7/12. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Valid only for listed treatment areas. 1-year unlimited option valid on up to four areas, with a max of two large areas. Must use all treatments on same area for six-treatment options. All treatments must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $129 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $600 value)
- $199 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,260 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $2,370 value)
- $599 for one year of laser hair-removal treatments on up to four areas, with a maximum of two large areas (up to an $8,880 value)
The medical aestheticians at Fresh Look Skincare & Laser Therapy Clinic turn to technology to enhance their repertoire of beauty and skincare treatments. The elōs system emits intense pulsed light and radio-frequency energy, which the staff uses to rejuvenate and tighten clients' skin. Aestheticians use the Triniti skin system to help fade signs of aging. To fight cellulite and slim bodies, the spa's professionals use the VelaShape II system's safe heat. Because of their arsenal of equipment, Fresh Look’s technicians can also treat unsightly veins and unwanted hair or play laser tag with the elōs machine after hours.