Deft techs use lasers to stifle hair growth at the follicle, eventually minimizing the need to shave, wax, or tweeze
- Expires May 7, 2014
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use all sessions by expiration date on your Gorupon. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply. New laser hair removal customers only. Valid only for select treatment areas. Must use all treatments on same area. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $149 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $525 value)
- $289 for six treatments on a large area (up to a 1,050 value)
- $389 for six underarm and female Brazilian laser treatments (up to a 1,375 value)
See a list of treatment areas.
Candela-certified and clinically trained laser technicians zap follicles using the GentleMax laser by Candela, which has a cooling device to keep skin comfortable. Treatment times range from 10 minutes for smaller areas to up to 45 minutes for larger areas. The laser is effective for most hair colours and skin types.