- Limit 1 camp session per child
- May purchase 2 additional camps as gifts
- For horseback riding, may purchase up to 5 per household and buy multiple as gifts
- Must be 3 or older for horseback riding option and must sign waiver
- Bring your bike helmet and wear closed toe shoes for horseback riding and summer farm life camp
- If you do not have a helmet, they are available for rent
- Bring a lunch and water for summer farm life camp
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Reservation required
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Plum Dollars may not be used to purchase this Plum Steal (Learn why >>)
- You cannot earn Plum Dollars for referring this Plum Steal (Learn why >>)
- Plum District promotional codes may not be used toward the purchase of this Plum Steal
There's nothing like heading out of town for some much needed rest, relaxation, and... space. Even for the youngins, a break from our crowded, crazy city life can always be a good thing.
Here's an idea. Head to Hidden Haven Farms for a day of horseback riding or three days of "Farm Life" camp. Here's a bit more about each offer:
- $110 for Three Days of Summer Farm Life Camp: Children ages 3-14 will learn how to work on the farm through hands-on egg collecting, sheep shearing, llama grooming, emu feeding, pig slopping, goat milking, cheese making, beekeeping, and other fun farm activities! Make sure to select the dates that best work for your family before you check out!
- $25 for One Hour of Horseback Riding: This one is parent-friendly and perfect for the whole family (ages are 3-adult!). The one-hour, individual lesson takes place in the farm's arena and, depending on the rider's experience, may include a trail ride! You can buy up to five for your family, so round up the gang and head out to the farm for a gorgeous day trip.
Either option you choose, you'll surely be getting a unique getaway experience and that break you and your family have all been craving!