Tumescent liposuction permanently removes fat without requiring general anesthesia; fat transfers volumize breasts or buns
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit (2 if purchased fat transfer). Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 14-day cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Services must be used by the same person. Valid treatment areas. Must purchase liposuction option to purchase fat transfer option. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $1,899 for tumescent liposuction on two areas (a $4,000 value)
- $2,799 for tumescent liposuction on three areas (a $6,000 value)
- $3,699 for tumescent liposuction on four areas (an $8,000 value)
- $1,499 for a fat transfer into the breasts or buttocks (a $3,000 value)
The doctor injects a local tumescent anesthetic into the treatment area to numb it. Then, she inserts a small tube called a cannula into a small incision and suctions out the fat. This outpatient treatment takes one–two hours, and unlike traditional liposuction that requires general anesthesia, tumescent liposuction results in less bruising and requires minimal downtime. Check the list of valid treatment areas.
For the fat-transfer option, which must be purchased with a liposuction procedure, the doctor harvests fat from the area to be slimmed and relocates it into the breasts or buttocks to add volume or help patients fill in their belly-dancing costumes.Aesthetic Rejuvenation By Dr. Brecht
Specializing in plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine, Dr. Kristine Brecht beautifies clients with a vast repertoire of sculpting treatments. Dr. Brecht reshapes bodies with various liposuction and cellulite-reduction techniques that are less invasive than surgery requiring general anesthesia or full-body transplants. She also molds faces with injectable dermal fillers and muscle relaxers, including Botox and Restylane, platelet-rich plasma face-lifts, and procedures that transfer fat from other body parts into the face.