Tumescent liposuction permanently removes fat without requiring general anesthesia; fat transfers volumize breasts or buns
- Expires May 29, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit (2 if purchased fat transfer). Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Services must be used by the same person. Valid only for select areas. Must purchase liposuction option to purchase fat transfer option. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $1,899 for tumescent liposuction on two areas (a $4,000 value)
- $2,799 for tumescent liposuction on three areas (a $6,000 value)
- $3,699 for tumescent liposuction on four areas (an $8,000 value)
- $1,499 for a fat transfer into the breasts or buttocks (a $3,000 value)
The doctor injects a local tumescent anesthetic into the treatment area to numb it. Then, she inserts a small tube called a cannula into a small incision and suctions out the fat. This outpatient treatment takes one to two hours, and unlike traditional liposuction that requires general anesthesia, tumescent liposuction results in less bruising and requires minimal downtime. Check the list of treatment areas.For the fat-transfer option, which must be purchased with a liposuction procedure, the doctor harvests fat from the area to be slimmed and relocates it into the breasts or buttocks to add volume or help patients fill in their belly-dancing costumes.