As the IBL’s top two teams face off, historic Labatt Memorial Park attempts to fill the stands with the proceeds going to charity
- Expires Jul 15, 2012
- Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Labatt Memorial Park. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which Groupon will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects London Majors' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get a game package for two (a $23 value).
- For $19, you get a game package for four (a $46 value).
Per person, each package includes:
- One ticket for general-admission seating (an $8 value)
- One hot dog and one drink (a $3.50 value)
Currently in second place in the semipro Intercounty Baseball League behind the 2011 champion Brantford Red Sox, the London Majors look to close the gap at home when the rivals face off on July 15. A member of the IBL since 1925, the Majors hold numerous league and division titles—including a league championship in their first year—fighting for each season on the verdant grass of Labatt Memorial Park, widely considered the world’s oldest continuously operated ballpark. July 15 is Pack the Park day, in which the club hopes to fill the stadium to its 5,200-fan capacity, with all the day’s proceeds benefitting the Sunshine Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to fulfilling the wishes of ill and physically challenged children. The day’s events include a 50-50 draw, a chance for kids to run around the bases, and a silent auction in which the auctioneer merely pantomimes his usual gibberish.