Hot sandwiches, such as cheesesteaks, and variety of burgers, such as the Bronco blue bacon, are served amid pool tables and high-def TVs
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$8 for two sandwiches or burgers and two orders of fries for lunch (up to an $18 value)
$15 for a sports-bar dinner for two (up to a $36 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11 value each)
- Two sodas (a $2 value each)
$29 for a sports-bar dinner for four (up to a $72 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $11 value each)
- Four sodas (a $2 value each)
The menu includes appetizers such as jalapeño poppers, burgers such as the mushroom swiss, and hot sandwiches such as the french dip.Leatherheads Sports Bar
Live musicians play their latest tunes as the cracking of pool balls reverberates off walls lined with high-definition TVs. From top to bottom, Leatherheads Sports Bar is designed for sports fans, as evidenced by menu items such as Quarterback sliders and the Leatherheads burger: a third-pound patty with jalapeños, pepper jack cheese and chipotle aioli. To round out the menu, chefs grill nine other specialty burgers, hand make meatballs for subs, and stack ham, turkey, and bacon into clubhouse sandwiches named after the clubhouse at St. Andrew’s golf course, which was made out of stacked ham, turkey, and bacon. Bartenders complement these handheld meals with beer, cocktails, and wine.