Mani-pedi grooms and shines up nails; salt scrub lifts away dead cells and softens skin; custom facial hydrates skin
- Expires Jan 23, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 2hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $30 for a classic manicure and pedicure (a $65 value)
- $45 for a one-hour salt scrub (a $120 value)
- $50 for a one-hour custom facial (a $105 value)
Located at the Fort Worth Sheraton Hotel and Spa, Spa Beaubelle combines a yoga studio, nail salon, pool, and full-service spa into one expansive 8,000-square-foot rejuvenation center. The staff of massage therapists and aestheticians ushers spa goers into private treatment rooms and suites, where they lavish world-weary skin in chemical-free products from Clovertree Apothecary or ease muscular tension with the gentle barrages of Swedish or deep-tissue massage. Meanwhile, an infrared sauna gives patrons a place to slip into meditative states and correct a naturally infragreen complexion as they sweat away their stresses. A Vichy shower maximizes metabolism by boosting oxygen absorption and ousting excess carbon dioxide as it washes away rejuvenating masks and salt scrubs left over from slenderizing body wraps.