Mani-pedis coat nails with traditional or Shellac polish, and acrylic nails crown digits with durable length
- Expires Sep 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $17 for a mani-pedi (a $45 value)
- $19 for a mani-pedi with UV-cured Shellac polish (a $55 value)
- $25 for a full set of acrylic nails (a $55 value)
Rossie Nail Tech Salon's team of technicians beautifies hair, hands, and feet with well-honed techniques and a specialty line of nail and hair products. Once nails are filed and freed from scraggly cuticles, daubs of traditional or Shellac polishes coat digits in vibrant, long-lasting color. Natural nails longing for length turn to acrylics, whose sturdy square or rounded edges adorn hands with white french tips, tiny inset jewels, and other embellishments. Each staffer calls on an arsenal of professional-grade tools, which are sterilized using the same autoclave technology used on medical instruments to ensure equipment is spic, span, and up to date on Doogie Howser, M.D. plotlines. On their way out the door, clients can pick up a bottle of Rossie Nail Tech Salon's specialty line of hardening topcoats, which are imbued with ingredients such as garlic oil and collagen, or grab bottles of shampoo and conditioner formulated to nurture hair before and after keratin treatments.