Massage therapists release stress from shoulders; techs coat nails with chip-free Shellac gel polish, stylists highlight and condition hair
- Expires Jan 23, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. 24 hour cancellation notice required. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. $10 additional fee for pregnancy massage.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for a Shellac manicure and spa pedicure (a $100 value)
- $57 for a Shellac manicure and Shellac pedicure (a $115 value)
- $45 for an 60-minute aromatherapy or therapeutic massage (a $90 value)
- $65 for partial highlights, deep-conditioning treatment, and blow-dry (up to a $165 value)
Inside the U.S. Bank Building sits Europa by Sasha Salon & Spa, bedecked in marble fixtures and vivid paintings that glow under soothing spa lighting. Aestheticians help faces slough off dead skin cells through exfoliation and imbue cheeks with moisture and the motivation to finally finish their novels. Massage therapists knead sore tissues, and expert colorists enhance mop tops with color treatments, allowing hair tones to match a new outfit or freshly reupholstered couches. Other services include manicures, formal updos, makeup applications, and sauna sessions.