K-Laser promotes healing of injuries and chronic pain with low-level energy during quick, three- to nine-minute treatments
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to $50 or Groupon price may apply at appointment, depending on the option purchased. New clients or clients who have not been treated within the last 6 months only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for one medical massage and one cold-laser treatment (a $150 value)
- $59 for one medical massage and three cold-laser treatments (a $300 value)
- $79 for one medical massage and five cold-laser treatments (a $450 value)
A 30-minute medical massage hones in on specific parts of the anatomy to help ease problems of the musculoskeletal system or internal organ systems. During three- to nine-minute cold-laser-therapy treatments, a class-4 K-Laser promotes pain relief by sending low levels of energy deep into tissue. These mildly warming sessions may be used to address conditions such as skin wounds, achy joints, and migraines.ProWellness Chiropractic
Sports, and their inevitable injuries, are no strangers to Doctors of Chiropractic Julia Moen and Charlie Harper. Dr. Julia, a certified chiropractic sports physician, works with the athletes at El Camino College, acts as volunteer trainer for a local high-school football team, and has bounced back from nine of her own sport-related surgeries. Dr. Charlie, a beach-volleyball enthusiast when not frocked in a lab coat, pioneered an exercise-rehabilitation program that is used by orthopedists in the area.
ProWellness Chiropractic's other practitioners include massage therapists, licensed acupuncturists, and a cockapoo therapy dog. They offer a diverse lineup of treatments ranging from pregnancy massages to microcurrent therapy sessions that help reduce pain from spinal-cord injuries and impersonating a disco ball.