Natural lighting and a personable approach help define laid-back photographer’s style as she snaps memorable photos of her clients
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. Max of 5 people for family shoot option. Extra $.25/km fee outside 20 km of K7P 2E6.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for an in-studio or on-site maternity shoot for up to one hour (a $75 value)
- $35 for an in-studio or on-site family portrait shoot for up to five people for up to one hour (a $75 value)
- $35 for an in-studio or on-site engagement shoot for up to one hour (a $75 value)
- $49 for an in-studio or on-site newborn shoot with all props included for up to two hours (a $100 value)
- $299 for a three-hour basic wedding package at the ceremony location and one additional location plus one 8"x10" print (a $600 value)
Each option includes a CD of edited high-resolution images in both black and white and colour.Cole Creations Photography
As a 5 year old, Jordan Cole gripped her Kodak camera—a gift from her dad––as she documented her natural surroundings. This early fascination with photography turned into a career for the degreed photographer, who opened her own studio after working for other photographers. Whether she is snapping a newlywed couple’s walk up the aisle or capturing a newborn’s facial expression after seeing his first salary in print, Cole harnesses natural light and her own personable approach to set her subjects at ease.