Barbershop shave with hot towels, cut, and style pampers clients at salon helmed by 20-year hair-industry veteran
- Expires Oct 10, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $19 for one executive-star package with hot towel, neck shave, shampoo, haircut, and style (a $49.99 value)
- $25 for one executive-star package (a $49.99 value) with a full-face shave (a $10 value; a $59.99 total value)
- $49 for three executive-star packages (a $149.97 value)
With two decades in the industry, Tim Pinkney knows hair. The owner and head stylist of Tim's Healthy Hair Care Center has spent that time both wielding scissors and training others in the hair artistry. His extensive travels to Brazil, the Caribbean Islands, Europe, and Puerto Rico have prepared him for working with a wide range of hair types, and his detailed knowledge of products ensures that only renowned lines such as L'Oreal, Paul Mitchell, and Matrix will caress his clients' strands.
Inside the salon, Tim and his team bestow a long list of services upon their clients' heads, from highlights and color to extensions and weaves. Stylists can also gussy up male hair with barbers' cuts and give kids' locks a trim before a school picture or a high-stakes job interview with an imaginary friend.