Meals for two or four include special chip dip such as guacamole and plates that combine burritos, tamales, tacos and other dishes
- Expires Nov 14, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for alcohol.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for one specialty chip dip and two combination dinners (up to a $21.97 total value)
- $20 for two specialty chip dips and four combination dinners (up to a $43.94 total value)
- $5 for $10 worth of Mexican food at lunch
Two or four people begin their Mexican meal by dunking chips into one of four dips (up to a $3.99 value): guacamole, cheese dip, bean dip, or bola chili dip. After that, they choose a combination dinner (up to an $8.99 value each) from the menu, which boasts various permutations of burritos, chiles rellenos, tacos, and tamales.El Toro Mexican Restaurant
Begun by the Fuentes family, who traces their culinary roots to La Piedad, Mexico, El Toro Mexican Restaurant serves up time-tested Mexican dishes that range from tamales and chiles poblanos to chimichangas stuffed with beef tips. Their peppery fajitas can be made either with beef or with selections from the seafood menu, such as a combo of shrimp, crab, and tilapia. Patrons wash down their spicy medleys with drinks that include Dos Equis beer and specialty margaritas such as the Margarona, which adds Corona and acapella renditions of "My Sharona" to the classic beverage. The eatery surrounds its appetite-satisfying food with a similarly bright atmosphere, allowing diners to tear into burritos and tostadas amid sunny-yellow walls and colorful murals.