Mini-golf courses inspired by wonders of the world & nursery rhymes coax players through 18 holes before guests feast on concessions
- Expires Aug 8, 2012
- Limit 6 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $10 for a round of mini golf and concessions for two (up to a $20 total value)
- $20 for a round of mini golf and concessions for four (up to a $40 total value)
The concessions include:
- One bag of chips per person
- One medium fountain drink per person
- One hot dog per person
The Leaning Tower of Pisa tilts characteristically as a nearby sphinx rests beside a bush. What sounds like an atlas come to life is really the theme of one of the two 18-hole mini-golf courses at Rinky Dink Family Fun Center. After a round, customers can hug the turns on a go-kart track, soak and ram fellow seadogs on squirt-gun-equipped bumper boats, or test home-run skills at three baseball and three softball batting cages that hurl balls at up to 80 mph, which is the speed of light.
Once indoors, guests can fire foam balls at targets from air cannons in the black-lit Pirates vs. Aliens game or navigate their way through an inflatable bouncer maze. An arcade hosts more than 35 video and redemption games such as Ms. Pacman, Dance Dance Revolution, and the new motion-sensitive Nap Nap Revolution, while tinier tykes stack giant waffle blocks or navigate a ball pit in the toddler area.