Mini golfers traverse bridges and outcroppings on two courses or practice swings at batting cages with soft- and hardball pitching.
- Expires Dec 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Labor Day. Must be used in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $6 for two rounds of mini golf (a $13 value)
- $10 for 10 batting-cage tokens and bat rental (a $21 value)
- $14 for five rounds of mini golf (a $32.50 value)
Mulligans Golf and Games' prices vary throughout the day.Mulligans Golf and Games
Mulligans Golf and Games entices golfers to grab their clubs and pole-vault into the universe of gentlemanly sportsmanship across two nine-hole golf courses. Golfers can steadily slice their way through The Meadow's nine par-3 holes, or line up their swings to conquer on The Ridge's tricky combination of par-3, par-4, and par-5 holes. Both courses present unique challenges for players of all skill levels, tucking water hazards into verdant greens and commissioning tennis players to play defense. Those who prefer putters can traverse the bubbling lagoons of two immaculately landscaped mini-golf courses.
Mulligan Golf and Games' driving range, open day and night, unfurls 33 covered hitting areas so golfers can practice their strokes and acquire the accuracy to peg their neighbors' rooftop satellite dishes. During golf lessons, Jeff Wathen and other PGA golf professionals analyze swings and approaches using years of experience as well as the latest in video and computer teaching aids. Baseball and softball players can also club white orbs into the sky from eight slow- and fast-pitch batting cages.