- Expires Apr 12, 2012
- Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 3-18 years old. Must use party option for groups of 4 or more. Jones Bridge Rd. location opens in November.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $13, one girl gets a mini mani-pedi (a $26 value).
For $35, you get a Spa Diva for a Day package for two (a $76 value). Each girl gets the following:
- A mini mani-pedi
- An express facial
- A lipgloss application
For $125, you get the Diamond Diva Facial Party Package I, valid for up to eight guests (a $255 value). The party includes the following:
- A mini mani and facial for each guest
- Popcorn and pink lemonade served in fluted glasses
- Two or more party hosts
- A private party room.
- Access to magazines, a flat-screen TV, a Wii console, a karaoke machine, and party music
- Pink spa robes and spa slippers to wear during the party
- Coffee and water for parents
Diamond Girlz's staff members mollycoddle munchkins with a variety of individual spa services, as well as private party packages. Reward young hands exhausted from cursive practice with a mini manicure, wherein a friendly tech soaks nails and buffs away dried play-doh before massaging knuckle muscles and adorning tips with polish. The mini pedicure follows suit, but adds to the pampering with a fizzie foot soak. Diva duos can hit the spa for mini mani-pedis and a naturally derived express facial, or groups of 4–8 can toss on pink terrycloth lab coats and enjoy a private spa party. During the course of each 90-minute soiree, girls take turns at manicure stations while others serenade the karaoke machine or Wii console. The spa also provides youngsters with light snacks, and parents are welcome to bring additional refreshments and NASA-designed utensils.
The spa recommends that parents remove their girls' current nail polish before festive fetes to best utilize party time. At least one parent must be present for the duration of the party to model appropriate spa behavior, such as waiting at least five minutes after a manicure to dig up time capsules.