Three-acre course challenges golfers with natural-landscape features including a waterfall, 35-ft. geyser & three large ponds.
- Expires Sep 30, 2012
- Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for Glow Golf. Subject to weather. All-access option includes 1 food item per visit. All-access option valid for one person only and must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for 5 rounds of miniature golf and five ice-cream cones (a $60 value)
- $45 for 10 rounds of miniature golf and 10 ice-cream cones (a $120 value)
- $59 for an all-access golf-and-food package (a $199 value)
The all-access package includes unlimited golf for the entire season and one food item with every visit. Food options include hot dogs, hamburgers, and homemade ice cream from Bliss Dairy. For a unique evening experience or exciting birthday party, The Water Hazard offers Glow Golf roughly 45 minutes after sunset.The Water Hazard Mini Golf
At the center of The Water Hazard Mini Golf's three-acre course, a 35-foot geyser erupts, knocking away incoming golf balls and sprinkling sun-baked putters with a refreshing mist. The expansive course owes many of its obstacles to the natural layout of the Holliston landscape. Flourishing bushes sit between holes and three large ponds break up the terrain while giving golfers glimpses of the sunbathing turtles and soft-shoeing frogs dotting its banks. A waterfall system nearly 500 feet in length also meanders throughout the property. Rolling hills, ridges, and a grand 120-foot slope also challenge golfers. The Water Hazard Mini Golf also features a full-service concession stand, which serves hot dogs, hamburgers, and homemade ice cream from Bliss Dairy.