Challenging miniature golf course with sand traps, water hazards, and artificial terrain that simulates patches of rough grass
- Expires Oct 12, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $8 for one game of mini golf for two adults (a $17 value)
- $16 for one game for four adults (a $34 value)
- $12 for one game for two adults and two children aged 12 or younger (a $25 value)
After taking her son to a miniature golf course in Nepean, Josée Whissel was frustrated. There were mini-golf courses in Orléans, she told Orléans Online, "but nothing like this." In response, Whissel—with help from her husband, two kids, and DNA (her father once owned a course himself)—opened The Game to serve as a hometown mini-golf destination. Designed to challenge golfers of all experience levels, whether young children or old pros with prosthetic putters for legs, obstacles range from sand traps and waterfalls to rough patches in the artificial turf. Between games, players can reenergize with food and drinks from the snack bar manned by a bilingual staff.