Massive monster trucks & gravity-defying bikers thrill motorsports fans in high-octane evening of races, wheelies & car crushing
- Expires Feb 17, 2012
- Limit 4 per person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Garrett Coliseum. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Garrett Coliseum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Monster Truck Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Parking not included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Four general-admission tickets (a $137.20 value, including facility fees and four pit-party passes)
- Four Monster X Tour flags, available in checkered or black (a $60 value)
- Four Monster X Tour LED necklaces (a $60 value)
The pit party begins at 6 p.m. and lasts until 7 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m.
Crunching metal and the sweet smell of burning rubber prevail as the Monster X Tour invades Garrett Coliseum, thrilling all ages in an action-packed motorsports showcase. Rock Star, the kinetic king of chassis-crushing autos, leads a fleet of competitive 10,000-pound monster trucks, including Aussie Thunda and California Kid, through jaw-dropping races, wheelie contests, and freestyle car composting. Moto X Freestyle satiates gravity-hating showgoers with X Games medalists performing vertical stunts and touching pas de deux with their bikes.
Before the show, family fun packs also grant access to the pit party, where fans can receive autographs from the drivers. During intermission, fans get the opportunity to eschew sea level with a ride inside a monster truck or check out races between souped-up hot-rod lawn mowers. Monster X Tour flags let fans wave banners in support of favored four-wheelers, and the greenish glow of LED necklaces lets families tell each other apart from malevolent Transformers in the event of a power outage.