Exhibits in 22,000 sq ft museum & Seattle Center adventures teach children ages 4-10 using hands-on activities.
- Expires Jun 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per child. May purchase multiples but may only redeem 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Must be redeemed by June 1, 2012, for camps running from May 28-August 31, 2012. Subject to availability. Rescheduling fee up to Groupon price may apply. Valid for ages 4-10 years. Must sign waiver. Not valid for pre- or post-camp care. Classes are non-transferable.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for a full-day summer camp, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (a $70 value)
- $15 for an afternoon half-day summer camp, from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. (a $30 value)
- $15 for a morning half-day summer camp, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (a $30 value)
Themed camp days, such as Space and Beyond or Tour de France, take morning learners on an adventure within the museum, or to a nearby facility, and ignite mind-fires with hands-on experiments and well-directed questions. Afternoon sessions embark on voyages throughout the museum as well, and, if cats and dogs don't flee their sky kennels, venture out of doors to the Seattle Center Campus for experiential lessons in engineering, culture, and writing. Campers opting for a full day of learning are treated to both morning and afternoon sessions, with a two-hour lunch-and-play to enjoy home-packed meals and team games, such as Capture the Flag or rocking-horse polo. Summer camps take place Monday–Friday, starting on Monday, May 28.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning The Children's Museum, Seattle a spot on Groupon's Best of 2011 list.The Children's Museum, Seattle
The Children's Museum, Seattle inspires curiosity and creativity in children between 10 months and 10 years with 22,000 square feet of hands-on exhibits that explore science, arts, and cultural education. The museum's collection of permanent exhibits boosts brainpower with feats of engineering, miniature global villages, an aquarium, and a theater, where kids can don costumes and reenact famous monologues from Sponge Bob. The museum heightens the joy of discovery with such activities as summer camps, birthday parties, partnership outreach, and after-hours events.