2,000 items of Oz memorabilia line museum's shelves, showcasing artifacts & pop-culture items from movie, play & book incarnations
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 2 per visit. Membership must be activated by 5/16/12, expires 1 year from activation. Not valid for Oztoberfest.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $13, you get an outing for four (up to a $33 total value). The outing includes the following:
- Four admissions (up to a $7 value each). Children 4–12 are normally admitted for $4, and children 3 and younger are admitted free.
- A $5 voucher to the gift shop.
- For $20, you get an individual Lion-level membership (a $50 value).
Stocked with more than a century's worth of memorabilia, the Oz Museum celebrates all the manifestations of L. Frank Baum's otherworldly classic with more than 2,000 artifacts and gifts. The collection covers the tale's every incarnation, starting with the book's 1900 publication and including the 1939 MGM smash hit, Michael Jackson's The Wiz, and the Broadway hit Wicked. The Kansas-centric museum offers guests glimpses into the phenomena surrounding Oz, showcasing collectible editions of Baum's work and Wizard of Oz board games. Those hoping to take home their own piece of Dorothy's dreamland without having to join a team of storm-chasers can peruse the selection of books, shirts, and dolls waiting on the shelves of the museum's gift shop. Dedicated fans can keep up to date with Oz Museum news by following the Cowardly Lion on Twitter or by choosing a yearlong Lion-level membership. Members gain unlimited entry to the facility throughout the year as well as 5% off gift-store purchases.